Registered Charity 301482
Conveniently situated 3 miles off Junction 14 of the M5 near the town of Wotton Under Edge, the Hall boasts, amongst other things an entertainment and music licence, two bars (staff provided by the hall), separate lounging areas and a fully fitted kitchen.
The centre is ideal for a multitude of events including birthday parties, dances, discos and more recently has started to be used for a number of live gigs including live bands and DJ sets. Drop-down screen, projector and wi-fi available if booked in advance.
A large car park is provided at the front of the premises with access for small and large vehicles and provides a useful space for offering outside activities such as Car Boot Sales etc.
The Main Hall can accommodate around 200 people, however a smaller Sportsman's Lounge can offer a more intimate space whilst still being able to provide Bar and Catering facilities.
- For the Main Hall charges start at £13/hour which covers use of the space and kitchen facility.
- For the Main Bar charges are normally £16.40/hour, up to 11.30pm.
- If you want to party till 12pm a Late Licence costs an extra £25.
- For a more intimate gathering the Sportsman's Lounge costs £7/hour, which covers the space and kitchen facility.
- Again for the Bar in this area a charge of £7.50/hour per staff member and the same charge for a late licence.
- Where appropriate charges are levied for corkage.
- Day time hires £50
- Evening hire £200
- Additional deposits maybe requested for certain functions.
- The deposit is refunded if facility is returned in the same state it was hired.
How to Book, and Other Enquiries
100+ piece Dinner Service now available to hire
Includes dinner and side plates, bowls, cups, saucers, 72 mugs, knives, forks, tea/dessert spoons and serving spoons. £10 per hire plus £25 deposit
Here's how you can help:
As part of our efforts to raise funds for vital health and safety improvements and general repairs and refurbishment to the Memorial Hall facilities, we have registered for JustTextGiving.
All you have to do is text CHAR12 £2/£5/£10 (enter your chosen amount) to 70070 and the Memorial Hall will receive the full amount (all administrative costs are borne by Vodafone)
It couldn't be simpler! So, please act today...EVERY LITTLE HELPS!!